An exciting opportunity for a Retoucher has recently come up in our web department. We are particularly busy at the moment and therefore the chosen applicant needs to be available for an immediate start. As well as excellent attention to detail a quick turnaround of edited photographs is absolutely essential - an absolute maximum of 24 hours with quicker turnaround expected. There is on-going long term work for the right person. The applicant requires fast and reliable Internet service and suitable photo editing software such as Photoshop or Gimp.
The process is fairly simple:
1. We upload JPEG images to a shared FTP folder.
2. You download the JPEG images for editing.
3. Edit out the background to make plain white.
4. Crop to a 10x8 format.
5. Scale image to fit in to middle of canvas without distorting it (If required).
6. Sharpen the image as appropriate.
7. Save the image in a web size format (FTP folder keeping the original image name).
If you are interested and available to work ASAP please email me a copy of your CV and Cover Letter.
The deadline for applications is 1st February 2013.
WHO ARE WE?
Based in Leeds; Accent is a family run business with a warm and social atmosphere that filters through to the shop floor and its customers.