REQUIRED: highly skilled and experienced business / system analyst for high growth web community.
Must have 5 years related experience, 10 years of overall technical experience and references we can contact.
Requirement is for support during North American hours – applicant must quote available hours between 8am EST to 11pm EST. (we require a full shift in either Eastern or Pacific Time Zones). Applications that do not specify available North American work hours will not be considered.
No AGENTS or TEAMS or MANAGERS. Only individuals should apply.
Background of the system:
• Web community platform
• 15 integrated functional systems
• Multiple marketing systems (ad, affiliate, networking, social media, etc)
• Server network in AWS
• LAMP stack expertise and experience required
• e-commerce system
• cms and email systems
Candidates must have the following attributes, experience and proficiency:
• Support for high transaction, high volume eCommerce sites (systems using Paypal and credit card checkout specifically)
• Working knowledge for LAMP framework – specifically an ability to understand PHP code and help define solutions.
• Advanced skills and experience with data structures ( My-SQL) and the system life cycle process.
• Experience with code library management (using SVN), and managing code migration processes (DEV/TEST/LIFE)
• Analytical - able to figure out root causes
• Analyze documentation and reporting of bugs and related code
• Experience in highly integrated environment
• Knowledge of helpdesk ticketing and live chat systems
• Good Communication skills – to understand the business requirements, visualize the desired outcome and spec the proper solution for each request.
• Agile and responsive in order to accommodate urgent requests
• Experienced working in a LIVE environment with rapidly increasing users
• Able to perform under pressure.
• Strong collaborator - working with the management team and the technical team
• Use skype and gotomeeting with webcam and microphone
• Have reliable internet connection and are available on-call during code releases
• Must be proactive, and service oriented.
• Must know tools and techniques for project management
Skills: agile, test, paypal, management
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – HTML Expert