• Responsible for identifying companies within a region to target based on market data, industry and known use of RPO/Staffing Agency
• Finding and building relationships with BPOs and Business contacts; mapping out organizational charts to gain access to key decisions makers that will allow the company to place consultants and provide RPO services.
• Obtain job requirements for positions that need to be filled with qualified consultants and deliver/sell those job requirement details to your team of recruiters.
• Selling the value of identified talent sourced by recruiters and negotiating the engagement of that talent.
• Maintaining a business plan for account growth and new business development in your territory.
• Documenting all sales activities, meetings and job requirements in the company's proprietary database in a timely manner.
• Must be based in the Philippines
• Ideal candidates will have successful experience selling staffing/consulting services to various-sized organizations. Will minimally possess 3 or more years of demonstrated consultative sales success.
• Comfortable and competent with cold-calling and consistently networking to build client contacts.
• Exceptional communication skills, project a professional image, have an upbeat personality and possess a strong desire to succeed.
• Prefer candidates to possess a Bachelor's Degree.