Maintain Business Intelligence reporting function for Purchasing Logistics. Support different Business Units in designing and developing Business Intelligence Reports. Maintains Business Intelligence reports and integrates of database and data warehouse for proper BI reporting.
• Strategically design and implement Business Intelligence reports.
• Create and maintain reports on Microsoft SQL Reporting Services.
• Create and maintain reports on Qlikview
• Integration with databases and data warehouses.
• Design, code, test, and document new or modified reports.
• Process ad hoc reports on request.
• All Business Units in Purchasing Logistics Department
Education and Experience:
• BS in Computer Engineering /Computer Science / IT-related course.
• 2 years of related working experience handling SQL Server and Database Management.
• Experience user of Qlikview for both report design and development.
• Proficient in MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
• IT literate (knowledgeable in Database and Data structure and MS Office applications).
• Ability to take control and service delivery mindset.
• Has good analytical skill.
• English Proficient.
• Good interpersonal skill with the ability to communicate at all levels.
• High stress level, being comfortable handling numerous tasks within limited timeframes in a structured manner with eye for the detail level necessary.