I need code to be able to pre-populate optin forms with the a person's name and email.
Here's the exact procedure...
1. I already have the person's email (and sometimes name as well) and want to send them an email to an optin page to add them to another list.
2. In the link i use in the email I want to be able to include (post?) the details for them I already have (email and maybe name)
3. When they land on the landing page which has the new optin form, I want it to be pre-populated with their email (and name if I have it), so that they simply need to click on the button to be added to the list.
4. I want to be able to do this with getresponse right now, but I would also like the code to be able to do it with aweber and 1shoppingcart.
5. If you know how I can do this I have a specific example of a page on a wordpress blog now that I want to do this with right away, I can send you the information.