Social Media Marketing Specialist
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
The company is looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for developing and executing social media marketing plan. This position will also be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities and providing support for social media channels while helping to develop overarching strategy and implementing tactics within those channels.
The position also calls for social media listening tools knowledge and utilization of data from those tools to help develop strategy while providing to the client actionable insights from those social media and other community channels and consumer WOM.
The Social Media Marketing Specialist will create and guide or support social community projects through development to execution. He/she must be organized, a problem-solver and most importantly self sufficient in analyzing data from listening tools and in managing social channels. The perfect candidate will understand how to balance tactical and strategic client needs.
* Manage day-to-day activities of select social media channels
* Provide day-to-day support on social media channels
* Provide day-to-day analysis of data from listening tools
* Create and manage reporting, profile moderation, outreach activities, etc.
* Develop relationships with clients and working closely with them to learn their business and communication needs
* Develop and implement strategic project plans
* Develop social media brand strategy and overarching reports
* Keep apprised of all relevant client, industry and market developments
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Social media marketing experience (at least 3 years preferable)
* Extreme familiarity with online social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook)
* Extreme familiarity with Facebook analytics, social channel analytics and related CMS platforms and conversation monitoring platforms (e.g. Brandwatch, Sysomos, Visible, etc)
* Experience with developing analytical reports
* Team player working with other social media managers and project managers
* Has a thorough understanding of planning production processes
* A self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong organization skills
* Efficient problem solver with excellent written and oral communication skills
* Enjoys working in a fast pace work environment
* Possess excellent project management skills
* Bachelors Degree in Business/Communications or Marketing preferred.
Skills: analysis, linkedin, twitter, youtube, facebook, management