IN DESPERATE NEED OF A PROGRAMMER ASAP TO COMPLETE THE REST OF WWW.BAYSIDEQUOTE.COM
PLEASE REVIEW THE SITE, PROGRAMMING SPECIFICATIONS, AND THE ATTACHMENT TO UNDERSTAND THE FULL LOAD OF THE WORK. THANK YOU - MATT
Website Programming Specifications Overview
(Specific changes will be shown in the attachment)
• Cross browser optimization (Chrome, Firefox, IE8+)
o Having all elements to maintain the same functions and specifications across all browsers.
o Verify that all operations across these browsers are working and function accordingly.
• Mobile Optimization
o Verify that all elements maintain the same aspect ratio, correct any visibility issues, and keep functionality intact.
• All Elements must be viewable and maintain proper visibility for standard 1024x768 and 1355x768 Screen Resolutions.
• Replacing Font in Images, with WEB Font Typography through CSS.
• Program and update CODE to maintain most up-to-date SEO standards.
• Additional images will need to be added
• Additional animation through JQuery will be needed for a few elements.
• Changes to Images & Lightboxes.
• Maintain organized clean code based on W3 standards.
• Weekly status report with detailed work plan for each week.
• 30 day post development support.
• Initial plan outline due before project is to begin.
• Weekly availability for a GoToMeeting, Team Viewer, or WebEx meeting as needed to discuss further detail on certain specifications and fixes. (Will be notified by email if needed in advance)
• We will pay weekly based on set Timeline and Project Plan Outline set forth at the beginning of the contract. Once weekly deliverables have been approved by me or someone from my team. The weekly pay amount will be based on the gross contract size divided by the amount of weeks the project will take. Deliverables must be delivered by Friday 12pm Pacific Standard time to be paid by the following Monday 12pm Pacific Standard Time if approved.