We're a small software company that runs a handful of online businesses. We're looking for someone to help out with email customer support and various admin, marketing and research tasks.
You'd be a great fit if you...
- Are trustworthy and hardworking
- Can work independently without a great deal of supervision
- Are comfortable asking questions when you need help
- Have strong written english skills
- Have great communication skills
- Can follow instructions when they are given and can figure it out when the are not
- Are comfortable communicating verbally in English
- Are tech savvy and work well with digital tools like Skype, Google Docs, MailChimp etc.
- Are happy and excited to do lots of different things
We're based in the pacific timezone (UTC-8) and have a strong preference for someone that is within 5 hours of our timezone. That mean you are likely to live in South or Central America.
We'd also prefer to hire someone for either 20 hours a week or 40 hours per week on a dedicated, ongoing basis.
Here are a few example of things you'd be doing...
- Email support for our customers
- Sending email campaigns in MailChimp
- Internet research for email marketing campaigns and ebooks
- Gathering data for prospect spreadsheets
- Sending prospects emails
- Photoshopping images
If you think you'd be a good fit please message us and let us know...
- Why you'd be a good fit
- Your timezone and which hours you are comfortable working relative to the pacific timezone.
- How many hours per week you are available for
- Your monthly salary expectations
Messages that don't answer the above questions will be deleted.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Skills: marketing, research, english, ebooks