Yii framework: 2-step form (second with upload images) and etc.
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Skills: php, mysql, yii, html, css
1. Yii framework (last stable version 1.1.13 (Dec 30, 2012))
2. Php 5.4
3. Comments for code
4. Zend style coding (http://framework.zend.com/manual/1
5. Bitbucket repository, mercurial (1. I’ll give username and password or 2. you will create account and I’ll give you access)
1. Edit controller file StartController.php for 2 steps form (model – /dbtables/Start.php and view /start/index.php) img 1.a. and 1.b
2. Edit controller file SettingController.php (reasons: 1. delete one field tbl_setting_custom.size and added two new fields tbl_setting_custom.w, tbl_setting_custom.h; 2. automatically count of w and h – it depends of the data of table tbl_start) (see example img 2.)
Details you'll find in attachment.