Yoursports is building the Facebook for sports. You can read about us here: http://techcrunch.com/2012/10/11/s
To see what you'll be helping build: http://dev.yoursports.com/mocks/pa
We're looking for an entrepreneurial, talented, ambitious, and dilligent frontend engineer to join our distributed team. Someone that is young, hungry, and wants to be a part of something great. Someone willing and able to put the needs of the team above themselves.
Core objectives will be to lead automated testing and continuous integration on the frontend for us. So we're looking for a Frontend DevOps of some sort. A person who can captain the quality, scalability, and development of our frontend code.
You're also located in the India/Pakistan timezone (or close). This is where our core engineering team resides.
* 4-5 years of related programming experience
* Ability to design, analyze and modify UI programming systems including coding, testing, debugging and documenting work
* Ability to determine, document and enforce effective coding practices and lead constructive code review sessions
* Platform proficiency
* Experience with testing frameworks (qUnit, Jasmine, PhantomJS, Grrunt)
* Experience with HTML5
* Experience with CSS and related frameworks
To apply, send us examples of 2-3 websites you have either built or heavily contributed to on the frontend. We will analyze your code on those.
We'll follow-up directly with next step in interview process if interested.
Skills: qa, dom, debugging