The appointment setter & sales coordinator will work closely with the executive management team and owner of the company to follow up on existing leads and with marketing to penetrate new markets.
• You will be required to call a predetermined number of prospective customers or clients each week to generate leads from a warm database.
• Once contact has been established, the setter is responsible for engaging the lead by introducing them to the goods and/or services of the company.
• The ultimate objective is to set up a call or meeting between the potential customer and a member of the sales force.
• Call lists will be provided to the appointment setter by a sales manager.
• You will be taking incoming calls from prospective customers and setting appointments for a sales representative to meet with each individual.
• Qualify leads in accordance with our process to ensure only quality candidates are being reached out to.
• You must follow the KOI policies and procedures regarding lead generation and tagging in our CRM. Only calls that are logged count.
• Provide monthly, weekly and sometimes daily call reports must be submitted to your supervisor on time.
• Proactively report feedback to management of issues and suggestions for improvement.
• Other duties as assigned.