Pricelock is seeking a super-star developer to lead its SugarCRM customization and integration at a technical level. This is a company-wide CRM project which will encompass all aspects of the sales pipeline including campaign definition, account management, and support case management. The workflow will be customized for Pricelock's business needs and integrated with our online platform via web services and other APIs.
This engineering position will work directly with the Product, Sales, Marketing and Operations groups, and the ideal candidate must have high regard for quality and ability to propose innovative solutions based on available resources and business requirements.
• Customize SugarCRM both through module builder and directly through PHP, as needed
• Implement new functions, data types, integrations, and reports for the evolving business
• Configure resources to ensure the system will accommodate the requirements and present data securely to users
• Ability to work in a team environment in a rapid development mode
• Ability to lead a small team over time
• 3+ years’ experience with customizing Salesforce or SugarCRM framework components
• Experience with Unix/Linux/MySQL is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to make decisions and propose solutions based on business requirements
• Must be detailed oriented, have good organizational skills and personally accountable
• Ability to identify and solve problems with sound judgment
• Ability to communicate well with co-workers including cross-functional communications
Skills: management, engineering, marketing, unix, linux