Experienced Skilled Boonex Dolphin Developer-Flash Video PHP CSS Tasks
We are seeking a highly skilled boonex developer to assist us with CSS, Video Integration, PHP Task for a boonex dolphin social networking site.
The tasks are:
The iframes that are added in the page builder are not showing up. Every time we put a iframe into the html block it disappears or it doesn’t show the ad and it only shows the text. The text also disappears after saving an html block. Please enable iframs on the site even though it’s not recommended as our ads are made up of iframe codes
2) Video upload notification are not being posted to the wall
Show the text: Member added new video. It’s not appearing and show the video player in the wall. All members to view videos on the wall. We understand that it’s not enabled in Boonex. We would like it custom modded.
3) Enable most viewed, top rated, most commented, most recent for
4) Remove the spacer from the video thumbnails m/videos/home/
Make them all the same size. Some video thumbnails are smaller and than the other video thumbnails. All the video thumbnails are not the same size. Make all the video thumbails width: 160px x height 130 px.
5) When members login to the site direct the members to member.php. When members logs out, direct to the guest to index.php.l When members login and logout, it direct them to a blank page.
6) Enable the search box in the homepage/index.php. Enable the vistors to click on the magnifying glass to search the website. Right now, vistors have to enter text in the search box and press enter in order to search the website.
1) The video in m/videos/home/ is supposed to be taken from featured video and play different videos and generate a thumbnail in 5 seconds
The video stopped playing here. Autoplay a video when it’s clicked on.
2) When the /m/videos/albums/my/add_objects/ is viewed, it should show the content from m/videos/albums/my/manage (Albums administration and my albums) under videos of this album
This also applies to /m/photos/albums/my/add_objects/
Let us know where we can go to edit these files
3) Enable the regular Boonex recorder to record in the link: m/videos/albums/my/add_objects/ but don’t replace the regular video player for flash video. Enable the regular Boonex recorder to only record video