New property portal and estate agent comparison engine site
An overview of requirements:
1. Approximately 30 pages including a mix of static and data driven content
2. Create a login and account profile with stored data for individual users. Customers can update their personal information, change marketing preferences, add/edit/delete property details, review properties they have searched and saved from browsing the portal section of the site
3. Create a login and account profile with stored data for agents. Each agent, may have multiple branches, therefore an account will be needed by branch. Agents can update their personal information, respond to properties requesting bids for sale or let.
4. Send/Reset password associated with the user account by email / return to site for reset
5. Forms for inputting property details and uploading images. These are submitted to agents for review and bid
a. This data is also stored and published on the portal once an agent is selected as a property listing
6. Results table/page, with information populated by a mix of standard lookup table, and dynamic contributed data by agents on a bid basis
7. Forms for searching for property on the portal itself
a. Filtering and faceting will also be required on results
8. Bid timer, each agent has 48 hours to respond to the enquiry
9. Ability to send enquiries to agents within a relevant geographic/postcode region to the property (matches back to the database of agents to be scraped)
10. Ability for customer to select an agent(s) and submit a request for proceeding to valuation and listing stage
11. Thank you and acknowledgement messaging within the site
12. Incorporation of address look up and validation feature
13. Incorporation of Google Adwords code
14. Incorporation of Google Analytics code
15. Incorporation of Clicktail code
16. Incorporation of Google maps
17. Incorporation of Google AdSense, or similar adnetwork for dynamic ad-serving
18. Potential incporporation of trust pilot and a well known review service
19. Scraping of agents data from a reference website, with macro to be refreshed monthly and loaded into content pages. I want to scrape the data from http://www.tpos.co.uk/search-resul
20. Incorporation of Post Office Address File (PAF) for address look up
21. Social share facilities to connect to facebook, twitter, google +.
22. There may be a requirement to implement Gigya or similar here, this is subject to Gigya costs which I am in the process of obtaining
23. Creation of data schema and structures for customer data storage and access for in-journey email, and ongoing CRM email via mailchimp campaigns
24. Simple Paypal integration for payments
25. Tagging and recording of site stats and data for validation of site performance
26. Recording of submitted enquiry
Skills & Experience needed
Developers are required with experience in the following:
- Strong PHP,
- Web portals,
- Data/Screen scraping,
- Database/mysql and Linux,
- Experience of email integration to a 3rd party client for sending responses (this must not come from my server), something like Mandrill (mandrill.com)
- Google analytics,
- Facebook connect,
- Social share,
- Google maps,
- UK address look up using the Post Office Address File (PAF),
- Experience of establishing hosting, Linux, Ubuntu.
- Data security (account records and consumer data)
- Demonstrable experience of using Yii, with references supplied as part of your submission
- Ongoing support after launch will be required, please let me know how you would cover this
As a point of reference look at www.netanagent.com and www.rightmove.com as these have similar features to what I am looking for
o Netanagent.com. This is the process for users to get rates from real estate agents for selling or letting their property.
o Rightmove.com. This is the process for users to search for property listings in either sales or lettings.
Wireframes and Design
Wireframing and graphic design is being completed at the moment, with expected completion of all designs by 22nd February. Work will commence at some point w/c 18th February for handover and discussion with the design teams to get underway.
Finally, please let me know what you need in terms of hosting services etc, and how code will be transferred to me for IP retention and ongoing management purposes.
Skills: facebook, linux, paypal, twitter, management, marketing, google-maps, google-places, design