Our Jr. Database Administrator deals with system integrity in regards to data import and the running of key processes working with a team of users.
~ Support with data import on existing applications for external clients
~ Through database scripting, identify and communicate issues related to imported data
~ Run processes on existing applications to further modify imported data
~ Run processes in database applications to generate reports
Qualifications and skills:
~ BS in Computer Science, or related fields
~ 2+ years experience in database management
~ Expertise in Asp.net and MySQL
~ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
~ Articulate and Logical reasoning skills
~ Software Debugging
~ A plus to have: Oral and written Spanish
With your application, please include answers to the following questions:
1. Why do you think you're a good candidate for this position?
2. From 1-10 how would you rate your expertise in MySQL?
3. From 1-10 how would you rate your expertise in Asp.net?
4. Please describe the biggest technical challenge you faced, and how you solved it.
5. Would you be willing to work in the evening to early late night hours EST?
6. When will you be available to start?
Please note that all selected applicants will go through a Skype interview where among other things, they will be required to complete a technical skills test.
Skills: science, management, debugging