I have two uses for a web designer:
* I frequently have landing pages I would like built but have no graphic ability. As such I use Twitter Bootstrap which gets me an 80% solution. I need a web designer to help do some of this work.
* I build all my Rails projects using Twitter Bootstrap and it works out great. Sometimes though, I need a web designer to build new graphical assets and modify the theme to give it a more clean feel.
In your application:
* Ideally you have used Twitter Bootstrap in multiple projects before. Please link to current projects and links where you have used Twitter Bootstrap and where the CSS has been modified. Explain the process for each link. Be sure the link works!
* Explain your experience working on web applications and working with web developers.
* Include "I have read this" in the top line of the application.
* Are you okay working with pre-made templates from a place like wrapbootstrap.com to save time or do you prefer build from the ground up?
Looking forward to hearing from you.