Looking for an JEHM Jira plugin expert.
I need help in setting up my email handler to do:
1. Log all non jira users emails and track the amount of time a particular non jira user communicates to jira. Tracking users and domain names
2. Auto reply to non-jira users a generic email stating..'Thank you for your message...'
3. Once task is done/issue resolved, I can close a ticket and the original non jira user will get an email notifying them the issues has been completed/fixed.
4. Improve my understanding of categorization, issue types and priority setup in Jira.
5. Currently, not all my related tickets are joined. Sometimes, jira will create
(Better email recoginse and append ticket)
6. Can jira report on per users basis, more detail on the user's workload/volume, resolution time, and types of tickets resolved.
7. Provide tutorial on JEMH handler.