CMS Web Development - Science and Biotechnology
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for a PHP Programmer with experience coding Wordpress/Joomla themes and plugins. The position will entail:
1. Using Ready-Made template: http://www.templatemonster.com/dem
2. Plugin modification – this will be tweaking existing plugins, not developing new ones
3. Ability to set up hosting accounts, point name servers, and load CMS and plugins
4. Admin will need to be able to change entire background and contents for any page
We want someone who’s skilled and can take responsibility quickly. In addition, we’re seeking:
1. Good working knowledge and experience in Joomla/Wordpress, HTML and CSS
2. Strong experience in general website development
3. Ability to build new Wordpress/Joomla sites
4. Technical knowledge for maintaining websites
5. Basic on-page Search Engine Optimization knowledge for coding
6. Good command of English
7. Has great organizational and time-management skills to get work done on schedule
8. Should be easily contactable by email or Skype
9. Able to design the MAIN PAGE LAYOUT before confirm to hire.
------How to apply------
Please send me your resume and cover letter along with samples of your work. In the cover letter, please include:
1. Your relevant experience for this project
2. Your proficiency with English
3. What the best ways to contact you are
------About the company------
Swizzon is a SOHO-based Graphic Design and Web Design business agency focused on providing complete and powerful online business solutions to companies and individuals. Swizzon improve and redesign companies and individuals website to be more efficient and professional. Customer service will be our number one priority at Swizzon. Our mission is to listen and work with our clients to create the most cutting edge and original design work that fits their needs and helps them with the successful marketing of their business or organization.