Responsible for the creation of communications pieces for our various clients. Focusing on client-side web technologies, you will work with a core team of individuals from various disciplines to ensure our content is of high quality, on time, and within budget.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Responsible for the development of new code and the maintenance of existing client-side code.
• Produce code that is highly maintainable and scalable to handle high web site traffic volumes
• Understand and adhere to the technical “best practices” and guidelines for content creation
• Help non-technical team members understand the impact of technology on the realization of innovative communications
• 1+ years of on-the-job web development experience
• Experience in using source code/version control systems such as Subversion and GIT
• Thorough understanding of Graphic User Interface and interactive design
• Conceptual knowledge of back end technologies and how they relate and work together with web programming
• Responsive Design knowledge an asset
• Effective communication skills in English (written and oral)
• Ability to work in a team or independently
• Self motivated and dedicated with a desire to learn