Need a developer who has experience with WordPress and WooCommerece and their plugins.
Scope of work:
How I in-vision the site
I want the site to be dynamic, where customers are able to come to the site and check out the various products, download information about the product, view articles, blogs, videos, select multiple products and ask for quotation, interact with other customers via forums (already comes with FreshDesk)
Features I want
1. I Have WooCommerce plugin installed as well as one of their plug-in's: "visibility option" which can be found here: http://www.woothemes.com/products/
I would like to upload products and let customers select products as well as quantity that will get stored in the "cart" and then they can ask for a quote for those products. When they click on the "get quote" button they are prompted to fill in their personal information which will then come to us as an email and possibly in our crm as a lead. Our crm has api/webhooks.
2. Downloadable Information, White papers, pdf's, etc. - They should have to fill out information once when first downloading something. This information will come into our CRM as a lead. Once the personal information is filled in a form, they can then download multiple information / watch video's etc.
3. A way to pull the support site into our website so it looks like a part of the site.
UI / Visual changes:
1. Home page should not have the "Home" and search bar displayed above the image carrousel. It should be completely removed. If the style can be changed to something smaller that would be better.
2. There should be a red rectangle box highlighting the word based on the page the user is on. ie. When on "contact us" the word should have a red rectangle
This is just to give you an idea of what I want, more details can be discussed on pm.
When you message please let me know time frame and also how much you would like to charge for it. Can be hourly and or fixed.
Skills: video, pdf