Our publishing company is in need of a data entry specialist who can perform the following functions:
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to online marketing, specifically email marketing, by being in-charge of sending customer incentive products.
- Computer literacy (Gmail, PDF and Google Docs)
- An ability to work to deadlines
- An ability to work fast (but without mistakes)
- Good attention to detail
Please write the word "Lumos" so we can be certain that you've read the description comprehensively.