Experienced Merchant Processing Appointment Setter $200 Per Closed & Funded Deal
Experienced Merchant Processing Appointment Setter
We're looking for an Experienced Merchant Processing Appointment Setter with a proven track record of calling US Base Businesses and setting 3-5 qualified appointments a day (Mon-Fri 9-5pm EST).
We are looking for someone who already has access and/or the capability to reach US Base Businesses using either their own targeted qualified list or a non qualified list (provided to you) to call and schedule qualified appointment. Experience in using several effective scripts in setting appointment is a plus however we will provide the script(s) to you and you’ll have to be effective in qualifying the lead and setting the appointment with the business owner/decision maker within a 24-48 hour window.
COMPENSATION WILL BE PAID PER CLOSED AND FUNDED MERCHANT ACCOUNT ONLY: You will receive $200 USD for every qualified appointment you set and that appointment turns into a closed and funded account within the same year the appointment was set.
Example 1: You set a qualified appointment on Monday in February and that appointment is closed that day. The deal funds on Thursday, you will get paid that Friday $200. *Please note, all deals that fund by Thursday will be paid that Friday.
Example 2: You set a qualified appointment on Monday in February and for whatever reason, that appointment does not close. Later that year in April, the merchant decides to close the deal and it funds on Friday. You will get paid $200 the following Friday.
Example 3: You set a qualified appointment November and for whatever reason, that appointment does not close. Later next year in March, the merchant decides to close the deal and it funds. You WILL NOT get paid $200. However, if you call that merchant that year and rescheduled the appointment, you WILL get paid $200.
What is a qualified appointment?
A qualified appointment is:
1) The business must be processing over $10,000 per month
2) The appointment must be set with the business owner/decision maker (the sole person who can make the decision to change the merchant processing)
3) They must agree to an appointment and verify the appointment with an "Accept" response via email.
4) They are "open" to changing their merchant processors the day of the appointment "if" we are able to "meet and/or exceed" their expectations.
Also part of the qualifications but not mandatory for the appointment to be considered a “qualified appointment” are:
5) The merchant has been in business for 5 years or more
6) The business has not had a chargeback(s) in the last 12-24 months
How to apply:
Please respond with a cover letter/resume of the following:
1. Why do you want to apply for this position?
2. What are your qualifications for this position?
3. Will you be able to take on a full time schedule M-F?
4. Do you have a US base 800 number or the ability to call from a local Delaware number?
Please also provide any references and proof as to your ability to excel at this position.
We are a start-up merchant processing consulting company powered by First Data (The World's Largest Processor) and funded by Wells Fargo, one of the World's Largest Bank.
We have a unique business model which offers 1% for merchant processing (when swiped) and 1.49% for processing when keyed. We make this available to small and medium size business so as you can see, when businesses see it for themselves... they sign up! Your job will be to only set the qualified appointment!