We are seeking a highly skilled Database Developer to join our award winning information technology team. The Database Developer will provide their expertise to design, implement, maintain, and modify applications and systems. Experience with Dynamics GP (Great Plains) is a must as the chosen candidate will be working to develop custom applications to integrate GP with other internal applications.
Overview of Responsibilities
• Control, organize, and design the administration, use, and access of database information (consolidation, analysis, reporting)
• Make improvement recommendations pertaining to operations, reporting, security, and best practices
• Write codes for access, modifications, and constructions
• Utilize software to generate metrics and develop actionable recommendations
• Provide support as needed (90 users) and collaborate with various functional teams to achieve business results
• Object-oriented analysis and design of project related data
• ERP application integration (Microsoft Great Plains)
• Determine how filing systems will be organized and accessed
• Perform hands-on software development and design while serving as team lead
• Make recommendations to improve company and department standards and best practices
• Develop standard operating procedures (SOP’s) related to the company’s and department’s operational procedures, processes, and security practices.
• Minimum of 5 years of applications development rich in database technology
• Demonstrated aptitude for leading software design
• Great Plains, Microsoft Dynamics, and SharePoint highly desired
• Programming – C#, SQL, Visual Basic Script
• Good working knowledge of the Windows Server Operating Systems
• Crystal Reports
• Web services interface with sales management system (Salesforce or other)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong project management skills
• Candidate must speak and write advanced English.
If you would like to be considered for the Database Developer position and join a customer first organization that offers world class service and values our colleagues, please contact us by submitting your resume for further consideration to nestor.rodriguez@netjobsinternatio