TEMPLATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED STRAIGHT AWAY - PLEASE RESPOND TO OUR QUESTIONS AND CAREFULLY READ THE DESCRIPTION IN ORDER TO APPLY.
We are a software development company specializing in IBM Notes/Domino and Sage development. We are looking for a SEO expert to enhance our overall profile as a company including link building, blog articles and general SEO activity using white-hat and Google friendly tactics initially for less than a month, but if the work is good, then hopefully on a on-going basis.
Please note standard template applications will be rejected straight away. To confirm that you have read the requirements, please ask us about our website url. Also apply with following information:
1) What is your experience in SEO and SSM?
2) Do you have any examples of your work?
3) What type of reports do you offer each week? Please provide a sample.
4) How will you manage and track the outcome of your SEO efforts?
5) Being a software company, we will expect more from you apart from basic meta, title and content clean-up, so what more can you delivery? We are looking for someone to do more than just back-link building, can you do this and manage the whole campaign?
6) What new ideas do you bring to the project?
7) Why should we hire you?
Can you also tell us how much activity you will need to do each week in order to generate results? It's no good saying you will charge $2 per hour, then say I will do 50 hours per week!!!
Please note we value quality over quantity.
Good luck with the application.