Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I'm looking for a webmaster that have expertise with referrals for the following types tasks.
1. expert and manage several Wordpress sites
2. make changes in CSS
3. expert in task management and project manager
4. understanding programming and how to fix broke code
5. expert in Mysql database and hosting backend that is technical
6. understanding on how CRM's work
7. understand how API's work
8. understand design at least basic design
9. Has set up squeeze pages in the past
10. set up opt-in forms
11. Good at sending daily work reports what you accomplished
The 5 Most Important Parts of this Job:
1. You must work during our DAY TIME hours in United States 8-6pm
2. You must come with minimum 4 star Odesk reviews
3. You must be able to communicate English over Skype
4. You must have reliable high speed Internet
5. You must be efficient and complete tasks quickly
You need to have understanding of concept for InfusionWp and other common Membership portal type softwares. We have some membership style websites that have API that work with other softwares.
Summarize of ideal skill sets:
- All of the above tasks + build fairly advance automation systems, build custom wordpress plugins.
If you have used other CRM softwares or email management systems like GetResponse, iContact, Infusionsoft etc. If you have worked in Internet Marketing projects that is great. That would be a bonus.
Some people we are interviewing are programming ninjas, but they don't have good design skills. We really need both on this position.
Skills: marketing, design, infusionsoft, english, management, linux