Are you an ---> AWESOME <--- mobile app UI designer who is creative, takes initiative, goes the extra mile, and contributes to the success of projects?
FIRST, LET'S GET RID OF TIME WASTERS.
YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERION:
- Someone who have experience in design for mobile phones;
- Someone who has at least 100 hours on oDesk;
- Someone who has 4 or 5 stars rating;
- You have an ***EYE POPPING*** profile/portfolio (If you don't have a portfolio please do not apply)
- You work FAST & your turnaround time is exceptional.
- You have an exceptional command of the English language... like you can speak the "Queen's English" :)
- You are always in contact for some doubt or discussion
- You are not a representative of an agency!
- Someone who likes to contribute with ideas so the project can be a success;
- Meets the milestones and deadlines;
- Finally someone who takes PRIDE in their work and makes a polished looking products!!!
IF YOU DO NOT FIT THESE CRITERION.... PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
Now let's get to business!
Your job will be to design a simple yet kick-ass UI for a game app.
You will need to re-design for all flavors of iOS devices the following game:.
Retina quality design is a must! I need different versions that I will be heavily testing. I'll know immediately what works and what doesn't.
For the right applicant, I'm willing to mention your name in the credits section.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW:
1. Send me your portfolio of your previous work (focus on UI, if possible)
2. A rough guideline as to how you will deliver (milestones etc)
3. Provide a Skypeid in message.
If I like you're previous work then I'll reply and give you more details.
Also, this is important: when you reply, start by typing the code word "BEST".
This way I know you took the time to read the complete description, instead of just replying to all new submissions like many people do!
If you have read this, not applied and try to add me on skype you will no be accepted.
----> HIT APPLY NOW!
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Design suberb Mobile games