Job Description: Create, modify, and test the code, forms, script and user interface that allow computer applications to run. Work from specifications drawn up by software developers or other individuals. May assist software developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions.
- 2 + years experience in beta testing
- 2 + years in technical support
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Create and maintain spreadsheet of known test defects.
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support.
- Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free operations.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Provide technical support during software installation or configuration.
Skills: test, design, debugging