German speaking/reading researcher required to find phone call prices data
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We're looking for someone to find the prices of using various phone networks in Germany on a Prepay SIM card.
The research is being used to create a tool for the UK market, where users will be able to compare the prices of using their current UK phone network whilst in Germany against the popular phone networks who have an existing service there.
The networks we'll need the prices for are:
- Vodafone Germany
- O2 Germany
The prices we'll need to know from these networks are:
- The cost per minute of calling a landline in the UK
- The cost per minute of calling a mobile phone in the UK
- The cost of sending a text message to the UK
- The cost of receiving a text message (if any)
- The cost of receiving a phone call (if any)
- The cost per MB of data used through 2G (Edge) or 3G services (e.g for browsing the Internet, using a map application, Facebook, etc)
The person who would be ideal for this role would be someone fluent at speaking and reading the local language.
This job may involve using various websites to find the requested prices. Alternatively, you may need to call the networks directly to find the prices.
We will require the URL of the webpage where you have found each piece of information, so we can verify it. Alternatively, if you have found the prices by speaking with the company directly, this will need to be documented.
Lastly, please supply the prices in Euros, and we will make the conversions into GBP from there.