Online form processing development
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are developing an online enrolment form, and need somebody to create the back-end to process the data.
The overview of the project we are completing is the transition of 4 different paper forms into online equivalents, but on the back-end this information must be handled in different ways.
Most of the form fields for the front-end have been created in Wordpress using the Twitter Bootstrap framework.
From here, the requirements of this specific project are as following:
- The form fields need to be validated. A list of validations will be provided for each field.
- Some fields of the form need to be outputted to an XML file
- Some fields need to be emailed in a usable form to our admin staff
- Some fields need to be processed by a back-end database, resulting in a student ID being created
- The final approved form submission needs to be packaged into a PDF file for emailing to the student who has enrolled, complete with a student number with which they can track their enrolment
We are aiming to have this form functioning by the 1st of July, so I welcome applications as soon as possible to get this project underway.