Mixonic is a rapidly growing, San Francisco based, e-commerce company specializing in custom media and promotional products for musicians, film makers and businesses. We started in CD and DVD production (which continues to grow) and we're expanding to offer a number of custom merchandise product lines in the upcoming months. We operate sites for over 20 different online brand names.
To help us expand our business into the promotional products industry and enhance our marketing and merchandising, we are looking for a talented freelance e-commerce website designer.
• Minimum 2 years’ website design experience; e-commerce experience preferred
• Modern design sensibility and aesthetic
• Fluent in HTML, PhotoShop (or equivalent) and CSS; experience with bootstrap (or similar tools) a strong plus
• Experience in creating wire frames and turning them into attractive, creative designs
• Comfortable working in an agile development environment; must be able to rapidly iterate using low fidelity design when necessary
• Strong communication skills
• Able to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously
• Capable of working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Great attitude
This is a freelance opportunity for approximately 10-15+ hours per week. Working from a remote location is acceptable.
To apply for this position, please reply to this post with your resume and URL link to your portfolio. In your cover letter, please discuss your e-commerce web design experience, hourly rate requirements and provide links to websites you think have an attractive, clean, modern design.
Skills: design, agile