We have quite a simple ruby on rails application but with only developer, we just don't have the time to make all the frontend changes we need.
The first task we'd have for a successful candidate would be to create a proper mobile version of the site. In particular the homepage and the forms.
We need a developer who:
- has excellent experience with CSS, media queries, and responsive design.
- has experience working with Twitter Bootstrap
- is comfortable using git, github, merging, and pull requests.
- rails proficient.
- a pixel for pixel attention to detail.
- has worked with HAML or is prepared to learn SLIM (slim-lang.com)
- has experience with Heroku
- is available on skype for an agreed fixed period.
- The developer would clone the repo, make changes, deploy to a staging heroku app. Once changes are approved they would issue a pull request, and changes would be merged into the master branch.