We are looking for senior .net engineers that can help us build a compelling web presence while maintaining simplicity and usability. You should be able to think critically about a problem, evaluate the solution set, and be able to pick the right course of development given the set of constraints while adopting appropriate technologies to solve technical challenges.
An international company offering a new Social Discovery Platform that allows its users to explore, collect and put multimedia items into online collections, offers others to explore and using a comparative voting system filters out the most interesting collections and items. The platform is aimed at the general public, event organizers, sports clubs, cultural & historical organizations and companies to launch their new products.
What will you be doing?
From day one, you will be contributing to the future of social platform on the web. While in the past we have primarily been a mobile company, the web is becoming an ever-increasingly important part of what we are and what we do. You will be working closely together with our designers and engineers to continually improve our web experience.
Information and Requirements
• A university degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Design or similar field
• An entrepreneurial attitude that gets high-quality projects done quickly
• Deep understanding, familiarity and skill with programming for the web
• A demonstrated history of intellectual and entrepreneurial exploration
• Be able to write elegant, readable, and well-documented code
• The ability to construct solid, structured mark-up as well as writing and working with efficient, flexible and reusable stylesheets is preferred
• 5+ years of hands-on .NET development experience with C# and.NET 3.5/4.0,
• Extensive experience with Visual studio 2008/2010,
• Extensive experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 and database design concepts,
• Experience with JQuery, Java Script
• Experience with UML and its relevant develop mode
• Ability to set priorities to meet time-sensitive project deadlines
• Ability to work without constant supervision as a top performer in a fast-paced environment
• Must be innovative and willing to seek out creative solutions to new challenges
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to design and document complete solutions
• Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
• Good listening, written, verbal English, and communication skills