Job duties and responsibilities:
Software Engineer working in the architecture team on a large commercial CAD application. As a part of this exciting software development team, you will perform design and software programming for our premier NX CAD product, with focus on surpassing customer expectations and achieving high quality and on-time delivery. The position requires performing all of the SDLC steps of software design for the NX architecture team and the various steps in the SDLC process including writing design documents and coding. You’ll contribute individually or in a team, as needed, to meet the requirements of various projects while helping to maintain existing software code and resolving customer and internally reported problems. Your main function will be to write clean, robust and maintainable code to minimize the cost of defects over time. At times, you may work with customers to understand critical workflows and to improve existing code with the NX architecture
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related discipline from a reputable institute.
• Must have a strong knowledge of C++
• At least 5 years’ work experience.
• Knowledge of advanced data structures, object oriented analysis and design.
• Must have demonstrated skills in design and programming.
• Desired to have knowledge of advanced algorithms in the CAD/CAM/CAE or graphics domain.
Skills: design, science, engineering, analysis, graphics