Ecommerce Startup Hiring Frontend/Backend Magento Developer
ManuelRacim, a high-end French menswear company is looking for an awesome, tech savvy, results-driven web developer for his New-York City office. We sell high-end custom dress shirts made in France from Italian fabrics through a brick and mortar store in prime midtown location and from a cutting-edge ecommerce platform.
This full-time or part-time position will encompass the following responsibilities:
• Back-end web application developer
• Front-end user experience developer
• Key holder of IT architecture
This position has tremendous upside for creating a unique user experience, building up an IT team from scratch and rapidly growing a successful startup.
We expect talented and passionate team workers, driven by business goals, who will extensively collaborate with partners, marketing department and sales department.
Knowledge of Magento platform is mandatory.
Experience and skills in some of the following will be appreciated:
• Mobile development, UI/UX design principles, responsive web design
• Experience using source-control and versioning systems i.e. Subversion or Git
• Understanding of web architecture (Apache configuration, System Administration)
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to work in a friendly and open work environment and be part of starting success story.
Skills: marketing, design, apache, administration