Absolutely no agencies! Thank you in advance.
I'm looking for a web designer on multiple requirements to develop and maintain a website which initially is on a part time basis and depending on the chemstry it may expand into a permanent basis. The ideal developer has:
1. Successfully developed Drupal applications
2. Strong experience in general website development
3. Has great organizational and time-management skills to get work done on schedule.
I need the following functionality implemented but not limited to:
1. Creation of views and menus
2. Ability to modify templates(tpl.php files)
3. Ability to install a module of votes and comments about our nodes.
4. Creation of a forum module
5. Creation of mobile app (android and ios)
CMS:WordPress , Joomla, Drupal Etc.
Languages: php, HTML5, Jquery, CSS
Design: Web Design, Template Design, Header, Banner, Logo, PSD to HTML, Web Mockups
Experience: eCommerce Website, Membership Website, Affiliate Website, Company, Squeeze Page.
Must be highly experienced in HTML5 and CSS3 along with responsive designs. All sites will be responsive in nature.
Good communications skills
Daily /Weekly reports
Can be reach on Skype, Email and must be online during work hours.
Can work with less supervision.
Know what is the difference of Excellent, Great, & Fine.
Proactive on team huddle and make suggestions.
Should have webcam on during work.
The individual I'm looking for should be open to learn and work with new technologies. You should also be able to work with external API's. Mandatory requirements for this job are as follows
1. You need to have a stable and reliable internet connection.
2. Should be available on skype.
3. Needs to use the oDesk team app. Hours manually logged would not be entertained at all.
4. This job is a possible long term association for the right candidate, so bids above $2 an hour would be directly declined.
To be eligible for the job,
1. You should have a professional attitude.
2. You need to undergo a test and skype interview. The test would be short one week test, mandatory but not paid.
I offer constant work and very flexible schedule. This project will be build from the ground up, therefore this is a perfect opportunity to demostrate your skills and creativity. We can bounce around ideas on the framework I created.
Please respond with a cover letter that include your Drupal experience, including examples of past work.
IMPORTANT: To apply for this job you have to provide an approximate on the amount of hours will take you to complete the task. Final price will be according your answer.
Looking forward for the bids. Happy bidding. No companies please, any such profiles would be directly rejected.