SQL Developer for large scale data manipulation/deployment
• Data warehousing and ETL
• SQL integration with Cloud data using MS Azure
• Relational database development
• Design or maintain SSIS based ETL process for data conversion from different applications using MS SQL 2008R2/2012
• Maintain MS SQL Server 2008R2/2012 SSAS cube
• Map XML DTD schema to SQL Server tables (customized table definitions)
• Design/maintain stored procedures, import tables and all necessary lookup tables to facilitate the ETL process required to process daily XML files in addition to processing the very large ( multi-terabytes) historical XML data files
• Maintain multiple SQL Server 2008R2/2012 SSIS packages, including a master package, to automate the ETL process including appropriate auditing and logging as required.
• Data extraction from various data sources (such as MS Access, XML, CSV and binary files)
• Data conversion, synching and replication
• Bulk insertion
• Image conversion
• DB reverse engineering, investigating and fixing conversion issues
• Design MS SQL Server objects (tables, stored procedures, cursors, functions, etc.)
• Optimizing loading queries to speed up conversion process
• Fully responsible for ETL processes design, implementation, tuning; data exchange with remote servers ( VM ware)
• Automated form creation and scripting
• Fully responsible for writing and maintaining reports using SSRS 2005/2008/2012.
• Server reinstallation and configuration (MS SQL 2005, 2008R2 and 2012)
• Database/schema design including tables, stored procedures, functions, indexes etc.
• Develop and maintain Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services packages (MS SQL, and Flat Files data sources; Dev, staging and Prod environments; .NET and command line scripts)
o Maintain SSAS cubes
o Design SSRS/SSI reports
o SAS component (SAL analysis services)
o Design MS SQL Server objects (tables, stored procedures, functions, etc.)
• Provide full support for project’s data migration services (communicate with business users and support teams, find and implement appropriate solutions).
• Integration with 3rd party tools, MS Excel, Automation key, Windows Powershell, Cerebrata Azure Commandlets
• Visual Studio (SSIS) business intelligence 2008/2010
• Business intelligence development studio ( BIDS)
• VB scripts
Skills: import, engineering, design, ssrs, .net, analysis