Account Executive with Social Media - Digital Agency - London
About the Job
Account Executive with social media
A creative integrated agency are looking for an intelligent and enthusiastic Account Executive with a passion for social media
to work with their exciting clients and join their talented and friendly team. Based in the UK, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with great experience and passion for digital marketing to work on some leading brands across sectors such as Craft, florist, gift, interior designers, and fashion.
• The Account Executive will work within a team, with an initial priority to manage and maintain the social media presence for Craft, florist, gift, interior designers, fashion brands.
• They will also be required to support the account team in delivering all other aspects of client business, including copy checking, research, assistance with briefings, status reports, administration, etc, for a wider client list
• Their key strengths will be in communication, written and verbal, a solid understanding of social media with experience in creating and managing a presence (even if only private/personal)
• They must have an understanding of marketing and a desire to learn, together with a good degree of common sense and excellent interpersonal skills
• Effective project implementation of client business including copy/content preparation, social media management, briefing, research, sourcing, proofreading, status report production, administrative support
• Build relationships with colleagues and clients, becoming trusted and respected point of contact
• Preparation background material for written and verbal presentations for senior colleagues
• manage the company social presence in collaboration with colleagues
• Demonstrate passion for hard work, commitment to excellence and ability to be positive at all times
• Projects for the Craft, florist, gift, interior designers, fashion brands and all other clients, encompass social media, digital, print, direct marketing and many other marketing disciplines.
• Due to the nature of agency business, the Account Executive may be asked to work on other accounts, and a willingness to be adaptable is essential.
Must have experience handling accounts as well as across Social networking platforms
The Candidate will be developing strategies and tactics that build and engage communities e.g. conversation calendars, Facebook app development, contests
Ability to write proposals for clients( we also a software for this)
They must have
Knowledge and practical experience of working with key social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube as well as having full knowledge of tracking and analysis of data.
Essential Experience -
Experience within an agency (Digital, Full Service or Communication etc)
Experience at an established Account Manager or Senior Account Manager Level
Have experience in advertising, PR, online marketing or a similar field
Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing
Demonstrated creativity through social media (have your own blog etc)
Are able to communicate analytical results and insights to management team
Knowledge of SEO, PPC
Knowledge of social media advertising
Must have done community management previously
The candidate should have 2-3 years' experience in social media
Apply now with your latest CV, what social media management software you have used and add desired hourly rate.
Skills: analysis, youtube, linkedin, twitter, facebook, management, administration, research, marketing