We're seeking an experienced PHP/Symfony developer to take over development of a fairly complex social networking website. The code is well written and commented.
The job will entail fixing known bugs and adding new features. The developer:
- will receive detailed information on what needs to be done
- will be also expected to suggest improvements if s/he thinks there's anything that could be done better.
- Symfony 2 framework
- at least basic LAMP
- ability to communicate in written English
Nice to have:
- experience with responsive design
- advanced LAMP experience
- experience with query optimization
How to apply:
1. Include links to 2-3 websites that you worked on that are relevant to this project (because the same technologies were used etc.). For each link, please provide a brief description of your role - what you did, which technologies you employed.
2. Start your application with "Guru Meditation" to confirm you have read it.