I need a comprehensive Armis lesson plan tailored to a specific grade level (3rd to 12th). The lesson plan should be fun and informative. Listed below are the Armis Lesson Plan subjects w/ focus content for you to choose from:
1 - Thinking - critical, logical, and scientific thinking
2 - Success - leadership, management, win, achievement, empowerment, inspiration, motivation, collaboration, teamwork, organization
3 - Performance - policy, procedures, protocol, perspective, performance , patience, practice.
4 - Exercise - brain exercise, cognitive function, build memory,
5 - Probabilities - trade off, opportunities cost, risk vs reward, guess, calculation, odds, reaction, ramifications, think before action, calculated risk,
6 - Building - planning, execution, analysis, development, strategy, tactic, effective, efficient
Your lesson plan must include:
1) Have instructor and students engaged in learning and playing Armis
2) State and expand on the objective while playing Armis
3) Tell instructor and students what to look for / expect,
4) Have instructor call on specific students for specific matters, then to provide positive encouragement regardless of response provided
5) Create at least one specific fun, funny, happy, or enjoyable situation
6) Incorporate use of the website www.ArmisGame.com for something specific: game play, rules reference, quiz questions, and/or general info.
7) Encourage the teacher and students to play daily
This area will be used to update the listing as lesson plan contracts are awarded to avoid duplication. Presently #1 for Elementary and Middle school is complete, as such only High school is available for this subject.
Skills: leadership, management, analysis, teaching
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Cryptocurrency Faucet
- Fixed-Price – Make Clone Of App Script For Cryptocurrency Faucet
- Fixed-Price – Photoshop design of cryptocurrency