Port existing CSS to SASS + Boostrap - 01.2014
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We're looking for someone to help us porting an existing CSS to SASS + Bootstrap.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS SOME ACTION IS REQUIRED TO APPLY
You'll be working with us as a developer to drive the work so that the given requirements are met and ensure good quality in results.
We are looking for a long time relation and hence take all applications serios.
- You are proficient in web development in particularly SASS
- You know how to deal with crossplatform development
- You have built web apps based on Bootstrap and can give at least one example
- You are familiar with the typical web development frameworks like Jquery, Compass, etc.
- You know about responsive layouts, have built responsive web apps and how to use them
- User interface and design examples are welcome
- We are an agency based in germany
- We do development for our own products as well as for external customers
- Agile dev, Web and Mobile are our main areas
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
- You would work independently on given tasks
- You'll work remote in your own premised
- You would provide daily a status of the tasks you've done
- You would activly shape together with us new products
- As a CSS/Webexpert you will be able to gather all required details from the given example.
Work will be explained in project briefs, online sessions and specifications. You can always contact us if you have any questions and/or need assistance in some areas.
You would use oDesk Work Diary for time tracking and our own tracking tool to work on requirments.
To align once a week we would arrange an online session to talk with you about the work done and your next tasks. These online sessions will be held either via Skype, Google Hangout and/or other online tools.
If you think you're the right person for the job, apply on this form!
Looking forward for your application.