Ecommerce microsite based on HTML Canvas and Drupal 7
Seeking a programmer who is expert with HTML Canvas & Drupal 7 to take over and complete an e-commerce website. The website has the function to:
a) customise user-uploaded artwork onto a mobile device protective case or b) choose from predesigned products and able to purchase them online.
This is what was done so far:
(Demo product customiser) - http://pluspluslabo.com/fy/content
(Demo artwork browser) - http://pluspluslabo.com/fy/artwork
I will provide the website design in PSD or JPG files. The flow of the website has already been created. I will work closely with the programmer for 3-4 weeks to complete this microsite project.
The final website function will be similar to this:
The candidate will need to ensure the following tasks:
1) Code the front-end pages based on my design (Landing page, Artwork browsing page, Product configuration page, FAQ, Shopping cart pages)
2) Enable user add to wishlist, sharing on social media
3) Multi currency functionality
4) Allow future multi-language functionality
5) Shopping cart and payment integration
6) Fast loading speeds
* * * *
Please apply ONLY if you meet these requirements:
1) Complete the above in 3-4 week's time.
2) Proactively communicate the progress in good English or Mandarin.
3) Value add useful ideas to improve the website.
If you are interested, please quote your fees, date/time to start the project.