Nuanced IT seeks a highly professional Agile Project Manager
NuancedIT is a team of web developers and IT specialists that customizes software applications and development. We believe that “One Size Doesn't Fit All” and make sure that all our projects are built to our clients’ satisfaction and preference.
*About the position*
We are looking for an agile project manager on a long term basis. You will be a core part of the team.
* Create detailed requirement specs from client emails/overview documents
* Delegate tasks to developers
* Communicate with clients
* QA work
* Suggest feature improvements
* 2+ years agile project management experience
* QA experience
* Web app development experience desired
* Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
* Atlassian Jira experience desired
* Available for at least 4 hours during Australian business hours (9am-5pm)
* Available for at least 30 hours per week
===How to apply?===
Answer these questions (Generic applications will be discarded immediately)
1. How many years experience do you have as an agile project manager?
2. What agile project management methodology do you prefer to work with?
3. What are some examples of project specs you have completed previously? (please attach examples)
4. What hours are you available to work in Australian (Melbourne) time? (e.g. what time can you start work in Melbourne time and when would you finish work)? Use TimeAndDate.com to work out the time zone difference.
5. What user story template do you prefer when writing requirement specs?
6. Can you provide an example of wireframes you have designed?
7. How many hours per week can you work?