commercial web application development
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are planning to develop a web application, and we are looking for a passionate web developer for our young team.
As our intention is to develop a complex commercial product, it will be a very-long term contract of hundreds or thousands of hours (our plan is to deliver a first release in Q4 2014).
We are still defining the architecture and the programming language to be used. It could be php or asp.net.
What we offer:
- Very long-term contract (months or years). You will not need to look for jobs for a very long time.
- Flexibility (no rush, no pressing, no tight deadlines). We adapt to the amount of hours you can dedicate to the project (part-time, 2-3 hours a day...)
- Interesting application development project. Our competitors will be companies like IBM or HP. Huge potential for growth.
What we ask for:
- Competitive rate per hour according to such a long-term job. Our budget is limited at this point.
- Very good programming skills. Being a commercial product, quality and cleanliness of the source code is critical.
- Intelligent and motivated people.