Web Designers required for Original Jewellery Website
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am looking for a developer with proven skills and experience to build a website using PSD designs which I will provide.
* This is not an e-commerce site *
The PSD designs consist of very simple layouts for:
1) Homepage (homepage design is mainly a calendar layout similar to http://holidays.pinterest.com)
2) Search results / Category results page (this layout is mainly the same as the homepage)
3) Posts (these are the pages that open up when a day is selected from the homepage or search results/category results page)
4) Internal Pages (like 'About Us', etc. - one simple layout)
Each PSD layout design contains particular dropdown menus and graphical elements which will appear on selected pages. I'm looking for someone who pays close attention to details in design and can produce the website exactly like it looks in the PSD files (including fonts, shades of colours, proportionate dimensions of page elements, etc.). I'm also very open to any ways you feel you can make the site look and function better.
- Side scrolling of items in navigation dropdown menu.
- Image gallery scrolling on the posts page, where a non-central image becomes central (relative to the other images) when clicked. A different caption and post text will appear for each image that is in the central position.
- Pop-out image gallery with image scrolling and captions as above.
- Comment Spam protection system, where I can create my own questions and answers to block spam comments.
- Social network comments option, where users can leave comments using their social network account .
- Email subscription system, where users can be informed of new updates from the site.
- Search results filter, where users can view posts that fall under a particular price range or category.
- Search box dropdown, similar to the search box at the top-right of this page http://www.vogue.co.uk/photo-blogs
Of course the exact details will be made clearer to the chosen developer for this project. When bidding, please state which platform you intend to use to build the website e.g. Wordpress, Joomla, etc. (I am open to your suggestions). Developers who can develop the site in PHP5 and CSS3 will receive preference.
I am looking for good communicators who are responsive to requested changes and who will provide updates on progress and complete the development in a timely manner.
Thanks for your time and good luck with your bid