Very attractive commissions up to 40% on the net revenue generated
Title: Sales Director
Job Locations: Grand Rapids, MI. Chicago, IL. Atlanta, GA. Austin, TX. Houston, TX. San Jose, CA.
Tampa, FL. New York City, NY.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Staffing/solutions services sales management professionals to build and manage a team of IT Staffing sales people for Airysoft.
Airysoft, Inc has multiple immediate openings for experienced sales professionals who have sold IT Staffing/Solution Services in the capacity of a Sales Director. If you are Self-motivated and have a proven record of building sales teams to produce results through relationships in the staffing industry, getting into large accounts or any other variation of IT staffing services, placing Information Technology or Software Engineering services and solutions, we would like to hear from you.
The Sales Director hunter will be in-charge of delivering on sales initiatives and revenue generation through new account development and key account management. He would also be handling the sales team and Co-Ordinate with them in achieving the targeted goals as a team.
Requirements and Duties:
• Experienced BDM in Selling IT Staffing Services, IT Solutions and Projects.
• Experience in Account Management, Relationship Management and Account penetration.
• High energy and confident in building partnership with C Level, hiring managers, VP*s, Director of IT, CEO*s and CTO*s of the companies.
• Client activities include client development, meeting sales objectives, obtaining requisitions/job orders, building relationships, penetrating client accounts.
• Lead the development of project proposals including identifying and leading the pursuit team, writing strong value driven executive summaries, ensuring that the proposal completely and accurately addresses the client needs. Generate high impact proposals.
• Understand the Airysoft value proposition and articulating that to drive demand generation
• Results Oriented, highly motivated individual with self-discipline.
• Require Excellent Written, verbal and communication skills
Airysoft is a leading multinational organization that has successfully served the information technology market place for over ten years. Since its inception, Airysoft has gained vast experience in providing quality IT solutions to its customers through a timely and cost-effective approach. Airysoft is ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in this industry. Airysoft delivers superior cloud computing, information technology consulting services, and systems and integration services to couple of clients. Building on a core competency of efficient technology infrastructure outsourcing, Airysoft is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States. For additional information about Airysoft, please visit http://www.Airysoft.com
*Candidates matching the requirement should forward their profile to John@Airysoft.com with the Job title/code in the subject column.
Experience: Not Applicable
Functions: Management, Sales
Industries: Staffing and Recruiting
Compensation: $55,000 to $70,000
Job ID: AIRY-04182013
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Skills: management, engineering, outsourcing