Retell, a UK leader in call recording is expanding its Macedonian team
If you find yourself in the below positions, please send your CV in English. Please refer to the job position you are applying to in the subject of the email.
• A growing salary with a long-term and clear career path
• Full time job position with indefinite contract
• Expanding company, leader in the call recording industry
• Competent, friendly and honest colleagues, where values and result matters
• We offer you to become a part of our growing international team!
1. C++ / C# programmer
Full Time job position
• At least 2 years of working experience in C++ or C# (not web oriented)
• Experience with software architecture and design
• Experience with multi-threaded, real-time, Linux, embedded or VoIP is an advantage
• Develop and maintain the company’s backend technology
• Take part in the design of the company’s products
• Work under SCRUM methodology
Retell is a British company founded in 1986. We make and sell call recording and IVR equipment in the UK and worldwide. Amongst our strategic partners are PBX manufacturers such as NEC, Panasonic and others.
Our flagship product, Sense has been on the market for over 5 years. Retell’s telephone recording equipment, records over two million people every day. It is a hardware and software solution. We use many technologies: C, C ++, C#, MS SQL, SIP, RTP, MGCP and much more. We also make use of several open source projects. For more information about Retell, please visit Retell’s web site: www.retell.co.uk.
Skills: design, linux, voip, pbx