Looking for an XMPP engineering expert to assess technical feasibility. Specifically:
1. What is the most popular XMPP Protocol? And who uses it?
2. compare the top xmpp protocols charting pro's and cons: ejabberd, Prosody, Openfire, tigase, rabbitmq)
In the following scenarios:
1. Client/Server Implementation (to store messages)
2. Blending Chat and Email together into one stream (i.e. similar to facebook messages )
3. Entirely Web client
4. Local Chat to Web Client
Skills: engineering, facebook, research
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Blog and Content Writers Needed!
- Hourly – C/C++ Linux Developer Needed - Long-Term, Full-Time Work. Work for oDesk!!
- Hourly – Excel specialist