NOTE: This is a LONG-TERM project, but we are STARTING with this one page to test skill, speed, responsiveness, and competency to follow directions.
A. What we want/need:
We need a landing page with a vertical opt-in form for the home page of denisealynnevents.com
The form will have 3 fields: Name, Email, & Phone. Each field will have a custom icon next to it that represents the field. For example, the email field will have a little letter icon.
We use aweber for email capture.
We want the landing page to have a contemporary, clean design. Here are a couple of sample forms that we like:
Also, we want the overall PAGE LAYOUT to be similar to http://www.marieforleo.com/.
- large banner area with logo, menu artwork(to put inputed later) and sharing icons
- 2 columns: 1 for the headline and content area, and 1 for the form.
- 2 testimonials underneath the 2 columns.
- the testimonials will be filled in later. Also, I'd like them to be slightly larger than the ones on codeyear.com.
B. Requirements of programmer:
1. Thesis theme development experience
2. CSS 3 mastery
3. Wordpress mastery
4. HTML 5 mastery
C. Exactly what position I am hiring for:
Ongoing relationship with one person or a team of fast, competent, responsive web programmer and designer.
D. Again, this is a speed and competency test job with a longer project.
E. The deadline for completion is 48 hours after the project is accepted.
F. Interested in applying? In your cover letter, write I AM REAL, and please provide a link to a sample of work that shows your ultra-modern design style, and tell us in 2-3 sentences about your experience programming with Wordpress and the Thesis Theme.
Thanks in advance for your bids!
Skills: banner, design