1. Social Media Marketing – As an Author, I know how you feel about the hours spent marketing your books online via social media. For most of us, it is a labyrinth that seem to take forever to understand and gain
1. Social Media Marketing – As an Author, I know how you feel about the hours spent marketing your books online via social media. For most of us, it is a labyrinth that seem to take forever to understand and gain an expertise in, especially when all you want to do is write those books you’ve been planning to for the longest time. Thank heavens Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Goodreads, etc are my friends. :) Prior to becoming a self-published Author, I spent years working as a social media marketing specialist for several entrepreneurs and have gained enough years of experience and knowledge in social media marketing. I managed Facebook fan and group pages, Twitter accounts, Pinterest profiles and more. Aside from helping people’s names, products and brands become household names, I also manage my own and have gained quite a decent amount of following and a reputation of authority in my niche over the years.
2. PR and online marketing – Let me assist you in getting those marketing materials you’ve poured so much of your time and energy on crafting get to the hands of the right people. I have built a solid database of information on how to get your press release articles published on various reputable PR websites and over the years, I have built a good relationship with some of the movers and shakers of the PR industry.
3. Blog maintenance/web content writing – Your blog is just as important as your books. Your website is your online fort – a dedicated space where your fans drop by to get information and updates on your latest creative projects, interact with you through your blog’s comment section and basically to get to know more about their favorite Author. However, blogging also means giving your fans something regular to visit, it means spending time to socialize with them via your blog, scheduling posts on a regular basis, maintaining your website, researching on great content material to put up on your blog and so on. Sounds time consuming, doesn’t it? Leave all that to me, I can most certainly help!
4. Scheduling author interviews and blog tours – Not quite reaching a good fan base due to lack of exposure? Let me assist you in getting author interviews and blog tours from various outlets and mediums (blogs, podcasts, tv) and gain the exposure that your book needs.
Other online profiles:
Twitter : @zheyrhumbee
- $7.78 HOURLY RATE
- 639 HOURS
- LAST ACTIVE
0 PORTFOLIO ITEMS