I have 6 years of experience in Software Testing. I have been testing Websites made in different technologies, mobile apps, Desktop Applications, and Facebook Apps quite extensively. During this span, I performed Functional, Usability, User Interface, Browser Compatibility, Localization, Security
I have 6 years of experience in Software Testing. I have been testing Websites made in different technologies, mobile apps, Desktop Applications, and Facebook Apps quite extensively. During this span, I performed Functional, Usability, User Interface, Browser Compatibility, Localization, Security, Performance, Automation and Regression testing. I have used Mantis, Jira, Bugzilla, basecamp and Redmine for bug reporting and for making Tractability matrices.
I intend to act more like a consultant than just being a bug hunter and put my best to return value for every penny client spends on me.
My Testing process:
1. I understand the project requirements
2. I gauge, if I am perfect fit, for the kind of testing needed for the application.
3. Create a Test Plan and draft Acceptance Test Cases.
4. Acceptance test cases are tested whenever a new build is provided for testing.
5. Adhoc Testing is then done on the build
6. Based on Project length and needs I use Automation tools like QTP (Functional Testing), LoadRunner (Load Testing) and Xenu for normal Links testing
7. Bugs are reported to the developer in Mantis or in any other bug tracking tool preferred by client.
8. Regression testing is done, once the bugs are marked fixed.
9. After application becomes stable, I confirm it to be ready for launch.
Deliverable to the client: Test Plan, Acceptance Test Cases, Fully tested application, Test Scripts (In case of Automation), Test Report and Bug report which will contain all information including Bug Title, Steps to reproduce, Snapshots, Actual Results and Expected Results.
Mobile App Testing
Audit & Improvement
Browser Compatibility Testing
User Interface Testing
Smoke and Sanity testing
Business workflow Testing
Content Management System
School Information System
Employee Payrol System
HR Attendance System
Desktop Applications developed in C, C++